USA Travel Trivia
This is a USA Travel Trivia quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know America?
Test your knowledge with this USA Travel Trivia quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are many more travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering specific continents and subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, museums and much more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. In which state would you be if you were holidaying at Cape Cod?
02. In which city would you be if you were visiting Graceland, the former home of Elvis Presley?
03. The Bill Clinton Presidential Library is located in which city?
04. In which state would you be if you were visiting the historic city of Charleston?
05. Which is the only US state whose flag includes the Union Jack in its design?
06. The Kennedy Space Centre is located in which state?
07. At 192 metres, the Gateway Arch is the world's tallest arch. In which city is it located?
08. Washington DC borders which two states?
09. Which is the capital of Illinois?
10. Big Sur is a rugged and mountainous section of coastline which is located in which state?
11. Where would you be if you were visiting Arlington cemetery?
12. Epcot is a Disney theme park located in which state?
13. Which city is this?
14. The Boeing factory at Everett is located in which state?
15. This is the flag of which state?
16. Which is the capital of California?
17. In terms of area, which is the smallest state in the US?
18. The Grand Canyon is located in which state?
19. In which US state are Niagara Falls located?
20. Which is the capital of New Hampshire?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who has spent 36 years on a slow meander around the globe, visiting all seven continents and 230 UN+ countries and territories.
He founded taste2travel to pique one’s curiosity and inspire wanderlust.