USA Travel Trivia
This is a USA Travel Trivia quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know America? Test your knowledge with this USA Travel Trivia quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share your results with friends using the social media buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are 40 different travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities and more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
01. In which state would you be if you were holidaying at Cape Cod?
02. In which city would you be if you were visiting Graceland, the former home of Elvis Presley?
03. The Bill Clinton Presidential Library is located in which city?
04. In which state would you be if you were visiting the historic city of Charleston?
05. Which is the only US state whose flag includes the Union Jack in its design?
06. The Kennedy Space Centre is located in which state?
07. At 192 metres, the Gateway Arch is the world's tallest arch. In which city is it located?
08. Washington DC borders which two states?
09. Which is the capital of Illinois?
10. Big Sur is a rugged and mountainous section of coastline which is located in which state?
11. Where would you be if you were visiting Arlington cemetery?
12. Epcot is a Disney theme park located in which state?
13. Which city is this?
14. The Boeing factory at Everett is located in which state?
15. This is the flag of which state?
16. Which is the capital of California?
17. In terms of area, which is the smallest state in the US?
18. The Grand Canyon is located in which state?
19. In which US state are Niagara Falls located?
20. Which is the capital of New Hampshire?
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Author: Darren McLean
A perpetual traveller, photographer, travel writer and owner of taste2travel, a website which aims to inspire wanderlust.