Africa Travel Quiz
This is an Africa Travel quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know Africa?
Test your knowledge with this Africa Travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are more than 50 different travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities and more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
01. The African island of Mayotte is home to many Common brown lemur’s. The Island is a territory of which country?
02. Africa is comprised of how many sovereign nations?
03. Populated by the Dogon people, the Dogon Country is a region of which African nation?
04. The Masai Mara National Reserve is located in which African country?
05. This is the flag of which African nation?
06. Which country is highlighted on the map?
07. In which country would you be if you were visiting the African island of Socotra?
08. The African archipelago nation of Cape Verde is famous for its pristine beaches. Which is the capital of Cape Verde?
09. Which is the capital of Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)?
10. This is the flag of which African nation?
11. The 'Chamarel Seven Coloured Earth Geopark' is a highlight of which African nation?
12. Which country is highlighted on the map?
13. The Ngorongoro Crater, a large volcanic caldera, is a National Park located in which country?
14. There are approximately how many Mountain gorilla’s remaining in the wild?
15. This is the flag of which African nation?
16. Elmina Castle, which was erected by the Portuguese in 1482, is located in which African country?
17. In which country would you be if you were viewing wildlife in the Yankari Game Reserve?
18. Which is the capital of the French territory of Réunion Island?
19. Which country is highlighted on the map?
20. The flag of which African nation features an AK-47?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who is focused on visiting all 246 countries and territories on the UN+ list.
He has currently visited 215 countries and territories.
Darren is an avid photographer, travel writer, scuba diver and owner/ author of taste2travel.com – a website which offers travel guides, travel quizzes, photography and much more.