World Currency Quiz
This is a World Currency quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know your World currencies? Test your knowledge with this World Currency quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are more than 40 different travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities and more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
This is the currency of which country?
02. On which Indian Ocean island is the Euro the official currency?
03. The official currency of Kiribati is?
04. Unique in the world, which breakaway state issues plastic token money as official currency?
05. The Chilean Peso is the official currency on which Pacific Island?
06. The official unit of currency of Samoa is?
07. The United States dollar is the official currency of which country?
08. The Eastern Caribbean dollar is the official currency of which island?
09. How many official currencies are in use in Cuba?
10. The West African CFA franc is the official currency of which country?
11. This is the currency of which country?
12. Which is the unit of currency of Tokelau?
13. Which is the official currency of Bermuda?
14. This is the currency of which country?
15. If you were visiting Baku, which currency would you be spending?
16. Which is the unit of currency of Saudi Arabia?
17. This is the currency of which country?
18. On which Pacific island is the Pacific Franc the official currency?
19. Which is the unit of currency of Papua New Guinea?
20. This is the currency of which country?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who is focused on visiting all 246 countries and territories on the UN+ list. He has currently visited 215 countries and territories.
Darren is an avid photographer, travel writer, scuba diver and owner/ author of taste2travel.com – a website which offers travel guides, travel quizzes, photography and much more.