This is a Currency Trivia quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know your World currencies? Test your knowledge with this Currency Trivia quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share your results with friends using the social media buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
Did you know? There are many different quizzes on taste2travel which cover subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, geography and more. You can access the quizzes here.
This is the currency of which country?
02. On which Indian Ocean island is the Euro the official currency?
03. The official currency of Kiribati is?
04. Unique in the world, which breakaway state issues plastic token money as official currency?
05. The Chilean Peso is the official currency on which Pacific Island?
06. The official unit of currency of Samoa is?
07. The United States dollar is the official currency of which country?
08. The Eastern Caribbean dollar is the official currency of which island?
09. How many official currencies are in use in Cuba?
10. The West African CFA franc is the official currency of which country?
11. This is the currency of which country?
12. Which is the unit of currency of Tokelau?
13. Which is the official currency of Bermuda?
14. This is the currency of which country?
15. If you were visiting Baku, which currency would you be spending?
16. Which is the unit of currency of Saudi Arabia?
17. This is the currency of which country?
18. On which Pacific island is the Pacific Franc the official currency?
19. Which is the unit of currency of Papua New Guinea?
20. This is the currency of which country?
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram
Travel Quiz 13: World Currencies
Author: Darren McLean
Owner of taste2travel.com – an avid traveller, photographer, travel writer and adventurer.
I hope you enjoy reading my content.