Travel Quiz 24: Europe
How well do you know Europe?
Test your knowledge with this quick quiz from taste2travel. How well will you score?
Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo? You can share your results with friends using the buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
Did you know? There are currently 26 different travel quizzes on taste2travel which cover subjects such as currency, flags, maps and all the continents on planet earth. You can access the quizzes here.
01. The Ligurian coast lies on which body of water?
02. In which country would you be if you were watching the annual hot-air balloon festival at Château-d'Oex?
03. Which country would you be visiting if you were attending a performance at the Odessa Opera House?
04. Zagreb is the capital of which country?
05. Which is the capital of Poland?
06. In which country would you be if you were visiting the Gullfoss waterfall?
07. The coastline of Montenegro lies on which sea?
08. Chișinău is the capital of which country?
09. Which of these is the world's smallest Republic?
10. This is the flag of which country?
11. The Euro is the official currency of how many EU member states?
12. This is the flag of which autonomous territory?
13. St. Helier is the capital of which Crown Dependency?
14. Which country lies partially within Europe?
15. Which is the largest city in Switzerland?
16. The boat in this photo is flying the flag of which country?
17. This antique bus is registered in which European country?
18. Tórshavn is the capital of which European territory?
19. If you were visiting Romania and spending local currency, which would you be using?
20. Finally... Which is the capital of Georgia?
Other travel-related quizzes are available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram
Author: Darren McLean
Owner of taste2travel.com – an avid traveler, photographer, travel writer and adventurer.
I hope you enjoy reading my content.