Europe Travel Quiz
This is a Europe Travel quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know Europe?
Test your knowledge with this Europe Travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are many more travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering specific continents and subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, museums and much more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. The Ligurian coast lies on which body of water?
02. In which country would you be if you were watching the annual hot-air balloon festival at Château-d'Oex?
03. Which country would you be visiting if you were attending a performance at the Odessa Opera House?
04. Zagreb is the capital of which country?
05. Which is the capital of Poland?
06. In which country would you be if you were visiting the Gullfoss waterfall?
07. The coastline of Montenegro lies on which sea?
08. Tiraspol is the capital of which breakaway state?
09. Which of these is the world's smallest Republic?
10. This is the flag of which country?
11. The Euro is the official currency of how many EU member states?
12. This is the flag of which autonomous territory?
13. St. Helier is the capital of which Crown Dependency?
14. Which country lies partially within Europe?
15. Which is the largest city in Switzerland?
16. The boat in this photo is flying the flag of which country?
17. This antique bus is registered in which European country?
18. Tórshavn is the capital of which European territory?
19. If you were visiting Romania and spending local currency, which would you be using?
20. Finally... Which is the capital of Georgia?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who has spent 36 years on a slow meander around the globe, visiting all seven continents and 229 UN+ countries and territories.
He founded taste2travel to pique one’s curiosity and inspire wanderlust.