Europe Travel Quiz
This is a Europe Travel quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know Europe? Test your knowledge with this Europe Travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are more than 40 different travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities and more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. The Ligurian coast lies on which body of water?
02. In which country would you be if you were watching the annual hot-air balloon festival at Château-d'Oex?
03. Which country would you be visiting if you were attending a performance at the Odessa Opera House?
04. Zagreb is the capital of which country?
05. Which is the capital of Poland?
06. In which country would you be if you were visiting the Gullfoss waterfall?
07. The coastline of Montenegro lies on which sea?
08. Tiraspol is the capital of which breakaway state?
09. Which of these is the world's smallest Republic?
10. This is the flag of which country?
11. The Euro is the official currency of how many EU member states?
12. This is the flag of which autonomous territory?
13. St. Helier is the capital of which Crown Dependency?
14. Which country lies partially within Europe?
15. Which is the largest city in Switzerland?
16. The boat in this photo is flying the flag of which country?
17. This antique bus is registered in which European country?
18. Tórshavn is the capital of which European territory?
19. If you were visiting Romania and spending local currency, which would you be using?
20. Finally... Which is the capital of Georgia?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who is focused on visiting all 246 countries and territories on the UN+ list.
He has currently visited 215 countries and territories.
Darren is an avid photographer, travel writer, scuba diver and owner/ author of taste2travel.com – a website which offers travel guides, travel quizzes, photography and much more.