Caribbean Travel Quiz
This is a Caribbean Travel Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know the Caribbean Islands?
Test your knowledge with this Caribbean Travel Quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are many more travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering specific continents and subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, museums and much more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
01. In terms of area, which country is the largest of the Caribbean island nations?
02. This is the flag of which Caribbean territory?
03. Which is the official currency of the British territory of Turks and Caicos Islands?
04. Which is the capital of Saint Kitts and Nevis?
05. Montserrat is a territory of which country?
06. In which country would you be if you were visiting Kingstown?
07. Which two of the following are Dutch territories?
08. This is the flag of which Caribbean nation?
09. Which island is part of the 'Greater Antilles' group of islands?
10. Which is the official currency of Grenada?
11. Which is the capital of Anguilla?
12. Which of the following is NOT a French territory?
13. This is the flag of which Caribbean territory?
14. Which island is part of the 'Lesser Antilles' group of islands?
15. Which is the 2nd largest city in Haiti?
16. Which is the official currency of the Cayman Islands?
17. Which is the capital of Sint-Eustatius?
18. This is the flag of which Caribbean nation?
19. Which is the capital of Puerto Rico?
20. Which island is home to the shortest commercial runway in the world, measuring just 400 metres (1,312 feet) in length?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who has spent 36 years on a slow meander around the globe, visiting all seven continents and 229 UN+ countries and territories.
He founded taste2travel to pique one’s curiosity and inspire wanderlust.