World Travel Quiz
This is a World Travel Quiz from taste2travel.
How well do you know the countries of the world?
Test your knowledge with this World Travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are many more travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering specific continents and subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, museums and much more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
01. Which is the capital of the state of Tennessee?
02. On which island would you be if you were visiting the port city of Kyrenia?
03. With an average elevation of just 1.5-metres above sea level, which nation has the distinction of being the World's flattest country?
04. Which is the capital of Grenada?
05. This is the flag of which nation?
06. The 'Heart of Voh' is a famous natural landmark of which island?
07. These famous water towers are an iconic landmark of which country?
08. In which country would you be if you were exploring the ruined city of Machu Picchu?
09. Big Sur is a rugged stretch of coastline located in which US state?
10. This is the flag of which European territory?
11. This is the currency of which Asian nation?
12. Which one of the following is an official language of the Caribbean island of Curaçao?
13. In which country would you be if you were visiting this famous ruin?
14. This is the flag of which nation?
15. Which is the capital of Saudi Arabia?
16. The historic port city of Salvador is located in which country?
17. In which city would you be if you were viewing the 553-metre-high CN Tower?
18. In which city would you be if you were visiting the Pantheon?
19. Which is the capital of Uzbekistan?
20. This is the flag of which Caribbean nation?
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who has spent 35 years on a slow meander around the globe, visiting all seven continents and 219 countries and territories.
He founded taste2travel to pique one’s curiosity and inspire wanderlust.