South America Quiz
This is a South America Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know South America? Test your knowledge with this South America quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are more than 40 different travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities and more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. How many countries/ territories share a land border with Brazil?
02. What is the capital of Suriname?
03. In which country would you be if you were visiting Kaieteur falls - the world's tallest single drop waterfall.
04. Where is the Kourou space centre located?
05. In which country is the Panama hat made?
06. Easter Island is a part of which country?
07. In which country would you be if you were flying over the pre-Colombian Nazca lines?
08. The underground Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira (the world's largest) is located in which country?
09. This is the flag of which country?
10. Which country was formerly a Dutch colony?
11. The Galapagos Islands are a part of which country?
12. What is the approximate length of Chile in kilometres?
13. This is the flag of which country?
14. At 10,582 square kilometers (4,086 sq mi), the Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt flat. In which country is it located?
15. Which country uses the US dollar as its official currency?
16. In which capital would you be if you were spending Euro's (the official currency)?
17. Which is the longest river in South America?
18. Situated at 3,400 metres (11,152 feet), the Andean city of Cusco is located in which country?
19. Cerro Fitz Roy is the main star of the Fitz Roy National Park in Patagonia. The peak straddles the border of which two countries?
20. This is the flag of which country?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Travel Quiz 03: South America Travel Quiz 03: South America
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who is focused on visiting all 246 countries and territories on the UN+ list.
He has currently visited 215 countries and territories.
Darren is an avid photographer, travel writer, scuba diver and owner/ author of taste2travel.com – a website which offers travel guides, travel quizzes, photography and much more.