Australia Travel Quiz
This is an Australia Travel Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know Australia? Test your knowledge with this Australia travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share your results with friends using the social media buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
Did you know? There are many different quizzes on taste2travel which cover subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, geography and more. You can access the quizzes here.
01. The Rainbow Lorikeet is one of how many different species of parrot found in Australia?
02. Which Australian territory is home to a UNESCO World Heritage listed Convict Penal Settlement?
03. Approximately, what percentage of Australia's land area is considered 'Outback'?
04. Which river flows through the Kalbarri National park in Western Australia?
05. In which city would you find this iconic bridge?
06. Built in 1823, Australia's oldest bridge, the Richmond Bridge, is located in which state?
07. The 'Three Sisters' are a famous landmark located in which national park?
08. The wine-producing region of McLaren Vale is located in which state?
09. This is the flag of which Australian state/ territory?
10. Which city is home to the Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA)?
11. Which constellation features on the Australian flag?
12. Home to the whitest sand beach in Australia, Lucky Bay is located in which state?
13. The Gold Coast is located in which state?
14. The black swan is the bird emblem of which state?
15. Which is the longest river in Australia?
16. Apart from the emu, which other native animal is featured on the Australian coat-of-arms?
17. This is the flag of which Australian territory?
18. In which city would you be if you were visiting the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA)?
19. The Waratah is the floral emblem for which state?
20. Queensland is named in honour of whom?
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Author: Darren McLean
A perpetual traveller, photographer, travel writer and owner of taste2travel, a website which aims to inspire wanderlust.