South America Travel Quiz
This is a South America Travel Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know South America?
Test your knowledge with this South America travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are many more travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering specific continents and subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, museums and much more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
01. Which is the capital of French Guiana?
02. In which country does the Amazon River originate?
03. The Perito Moreno Glacier, the largest glacier in South America, is located in which country?
04. Which is the 2nd smallest country in South America?
05. The Galápagos Islands are a territory of which country?
06. The Brazilian city of Salvador is the capital of which state?
07. Which of the following is true about the Peruvian city of Iquitos?
08. Which city claims to be the southernmost city in the world?
09. Which is the official currency of French Guiana?
10. Which is the capital of Paraguay?
11. The city of Curitiba is a major metropolis in which country?
12. Easter Island is classed as a 'special territory' of which country?
13. Which is the official currency of Brazil?
14. The Essequibo River is the largest river in which country?
15. Which is the capital of Colombia?
16. Famous for its UNESCO World Heritage listed wooden churches, Chiloé Island is located in which country?
17. Which is the official currency of Ecuador?
18. Which is the capital of Chile?
19. The legendary South American liberator, Simón Bolívar, died where?
20. The port city of Guayaquil is located in which country?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who has spent 36 years on a slow meander around the globe, visiting all seven continents and 229 UN+ countries and territories.
He founded taste2travel to pique one’s curiosity and inspire wanderlust.