Asia Travel Quiz
This is an Asia Travel Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know Asia?
Test your knowledge with this Asia travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are many more travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering specific continents and subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, museums and much more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
01. Which is the capital of Turkmenistan?
02. Which is the currency of Iran?
03. The Hindu Kush mountain range is located in which countries?
04. How many countries are there in Asia?
05. In which country would you be if you were viewing Big Almaty Lake?
06. This is the currency of which country?
07. Which is the capital of Timor-Leste?
08. The Musandam Peninsula is a part of which country?
09. This is the flag of which Asian country?
10. Which is the currency of Tajikistan?
11. Which is the principal religion of the Indonesian island of Bali?
12. Persepolis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is located in which country?
13. Which is the capital of the Maldives?
14. This is the flag of which Asian country?
15. Which is the currency of Vietnam?
16. The beaches on the west coast of Thailand are located on which body of water?
17. The demilitarised zone (DMZ), which demarcates North Korea from South Korea, is located on which parallel?
18. Which is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
19. Which is the currency of the Philippines?
20. This is the flag of which Asian country?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who has spent 36 years on a slow meander around the globe, visiting all seven continents and 229 UN+ countries and territories.
He founded taste2travel to pique one’s curiosity and inspire wanderlust.