Asia Travel Quiz
This is an Asia Travel Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know the countries of Asia? Test your knowledge with this Asia travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are more than 40 different travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities and more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. What's the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)?
02. This is the flag of which country?
03. If you were shopping in Ho Chi Minh City which currency would you be spending?
04. Marina Bay Sands is a hotel, casino and shopping complex located in which city?
05. This is the flag of which country?
06. In which city would you be if you were viewing the reclining Buddha at Wat Pho?
07. El Nido is famous for it's snorkeling and diving. On which Philippine island is it located?
08. The Forbidden City is located in the heart of which city?
09. Which Asian country is the flattest country in the world?
10. This is the flag of which country?
11. In which country is Buddhism NOT the principle religion?
12. In which city would you be if you were shopping at the Chatuchak Weekend Market?
13. What's the name of the current Supreme Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)?
14. What's the capital of Armenia?
15. This is the flag of which country?
16. Joseph Stalin was born in which Asian country?
17. The island of Borneo is home to Orangutans and citizens of which three countries?
18. Which country is highlighted on the map?
19. Koh Phi Phi is a popular tourist destination in which country?
20. What's the name of the currency of China?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
A perpetual traveller, photographer, travel writer and owner of taste2travel, a website which aims to inspire wanderlust.