Travel Quiz 04: Pacific Islands
How well do you know the Pacific islands?
Test your knowledge with this quick quiz from taste2travel. How well will you score?
Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo? You can share your results with friends using the buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
Did you know? There are currently 26 different travel quizzes on taste2travel which cover subjects such as currency, flags, maps and all the continents on planet earth. You can access the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. Which is a territory of New Zealand?
02. What is the capital of the Republic of the Marshall Islands?
03. Which country uses the Australian dollar as its official currency?
04. This island once served as a WWII base for the Japanese navy. Its lagoon is now home to a fleet of bombed warships, making it the best wreck diving location on the planet.
05. This atoll was used by the US military as a testing ground for its nuclear weapons program.
06. What is the capital of the Federated States of Micronesia?
07. This is the flag of which nation?
08. Which country uses the US dollar as its official currency?
09. On which island would you be if you were visiting Nan Madol (one of the most significant ruin complexes in the Pacific)?
10. This is the flag of which country?
11. Which country was formerly known as the Gilbert Islands?
12. This island is famous for its nearly 900 monumental statues called Moai.
13. The tiny atoll of Aitutaki is a part of which country?
14. Which one of the following is a French Territory?
15. If you were shopping on Guam which currency would you be using?
16. This is the flag of which country?
17. What is the capital of Samoa?
18. If you paid for a meal on Rarotonga using the official currency, which currency would you have used?
19. This is the flag of which country?
20. What is the capital of Papua New Guinea?
Share your Results:
Other travel-related quizzes are available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram
Travel Quiz 04: Pacific Islands Travel Quiz 04: Pacific Islands
Author: Darren McLean
Owner of taste2travel.com – an avid traveler, photographer, travel writer and adventurer.
I hope you enjoy reading my content.