Pacific Islands Quiz
This is a Pacific Islands Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know the Pacific islands? Test your knowledge with this Pacific Islands quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share your results with friends using the social media buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are 40 different travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities and more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. Which is a territory of New Zealand?
02. What is the capital of the Republic of the Marshall Islands?
03. Which country uses the Australian dollar as its official currency?
04. This island once served as a WWII base for the Japanese navy. Its lagoon is now home to a fleet of bombed warships, making it the best wreck diving location on the planet.
05. This atoll was used by the US military as a testing ground for its nuclear weapons program.
06. What is the capital of the Federated States of Micronesia?
07. This is the flag of which nation?
08. Which country uses the US dollar as its official currency?
09. On which island would you be if you were visiting Nan Madol (one of the most significant ruin complexes in the Pacific)?
10. This is the flag of which country?
11. Which country was formerly known as the Gilbert Islands?
12. This island is famous for its nearly 900 monumental statues called Moai.
13. The tiny atoll of Aitutaki is a part of which country?
14. Which one of the following is a French Territory?
15. If you were shopping on Guam which currency would you be using?
16. This is the flag of which country?
17. What is the capital of Samoa?
18. If you paid for a meal on Rarotonga using the official currency, which currency would you have used?
19. This is the flag of which country?
20. What is the capital of Papua New Guinea?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Author: Darren McLean
A perpetual traveller, photographer, travel writer and owner of taste2travel, a website which aims to inspire wanderlust.