World Flags Quiz
This is a World Flags quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know your World flags? Test your knowledge with this World Flags quiz!
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are more than 40 different travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities and more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
01. Which country's flag is considered to be the most complex, due to its elaborate design?
02. This is the flag of which country?
03. Which country has the only non-quadrilateral flag in the world?
04. What do you call the study of flags?
05. Apart from Mauritania, the flag of one other country doesn't contain red, white, nor blue? Which is it?
06. The Swiss flag is one of only two square sovereign-state flags, the other being the flag of?
07. Which country's flag has the phrase 'Ordem e Progresso' (Order and Progress) written on it?
08. Which country's flag features a shield and two crossed spears?
09. This is the flag of the world's newest country, which is?
10. Which country's flag features a Shahada (Islamic oath), requiring it to be made using identical obverse and reverse sides, to ensure the shahada reads correctly, from right to left, from either side?
11. Which country's flag features a Raggiana bird-of-paradise?
12. This is the flag of which country?
13. Along with the Southern Cross constellation, which other star appears on the Australian flag?
14. Which country's flag features an AK-47?
15. Which territory's flag features a 'triskelion', with three armoured legs that are joined at the thigh, bent at the knee and has golden spurs.
16. Which country's flag features a 'tunduk' (the centre-piece from the roof of a traditional yurt tent) at its centre?
17. This is the flag of which country?
18. This is the flag of which New Zealand territory?
19. Which is the only country to feature its map on its flag?
20. Which country's flag features a white dragon, holding four jewels in its claws?
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
A perpetual traveller, photographer, travel writer and owner of taste2travel, a website which aims to inspire wanderlust.