Travel Quiz 02: Caribbean
How well do you know the Caribbean?
Test your knowledge with this quick quiz from taste2travel. How well will you score?
Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo? You can share your results with friends using the buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
Did you know? There are currently 26 different travel quizzes on taste2travel which cover subjects such as currency, flags, maps and all the continents on planet earth. You can access the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. What is the capital of St. Lucia?
02. On which Caribbean island would you be if you were laying on the beach at Boca Chica?
03. How many countries use the Eastern Caribbean Dollar (EC$)?
04. Windwardside is a town located on which Dutch Territory?
05. Which country is the only source of the gemstone 'Larimar'?
06. What is the capital of Cuba?
07. What is the capital of Turks & Caicos?
08. Which one of the following is NOT a British Territory?
09. Which Caribbean island claims to be the birthplace of the Piña Colada?
10. On which island would you be if you had just landed at Princess Juliana International Airport?
11. This island used to be a Swedish colony but is now a French Territory.
12. The island of St. Eustatius (Statia) is a territory of which country?
13. Nassau is the capital of which country?
14. What is the capital of Puerto Rico?
15. Coffee is grown on the slopes of the Blue Mountains in which country?
16. What is the capital of Anguilla?
17. Which country would you be visiting if you were snorkeling on Tobago Cay?
18. On which island would you be if you were visiting The Pitch Lake (the largest natural deposit of asphalt in the world).
19. Which country is a member of CARICOM (Caribbean Community)?
20. The capital of this British Territory is Road Town.
Share your Results:
Other travel-related quizzes are available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram
Author: Darren McLean
Owner of taste2travel.com – an avid traveler, photographer, travel writer and adventurer.
I hope you enjoy reading my content.