Pacific Islands Travel Quiz
This is a Pacific Islands Travel Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know the islands of the Pacific Ocean?
Test your knowledge with this Pacific Islands Travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are many more travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering specific continents and subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, museums and much more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
01. This is the flag of which Pacific island territory?
02. Which is the capital of Papua New Guinea?
03. With an area of 21 km2 (8.1 square miles), which is the smallest Pacific nation?
04. Where would you be if you were touring the island of Moorea?
05. Referred to as the Stonehenge of the Pacific, Haʻamonga ʻa Maui ("The Burden of Maui") is a stone trilithon located on which island?
06. The Federated States of Micronesia consist of how many states?
07. Which is the currency of Tonga?
08. This is the flag of which Pacific island nation?
09. These iconic buses are to be found on which Pacific nation?
10. Which is the capital of New Zealand?
11. On which Pacific island group would you find a variety of Marine iguanas?
12. With an annual GDP of US$1,641 which is the poorest Pacific nation?
13. Which is the capital of Tuvalu?
14. This is the flag of which Pacific island nation?
15. On which island would you be if you were visiting the capital of Pago Pago?
16. Guam is a Pacific territory of which country?
17. The historic convict penal colony of Kingston is located on which Pacific island?
18. Which Pacific nation is home to Mount Yasur - a volcano which has been continuously erupting for more than 200 years?
19. This is the flag of which Pacific island nation?
20. Which currency would you be spending if you were shopping in Papeete central market?
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who has spent 36 years on a slow meander around the globe, visiting all seven continents and 229 UN+ countries and territories.
He founded taste2travel to pique one’s curiosity and inspire wanderlust.