Europe Travel Quiz
This is a Europe Travel quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know Europe?
Test your knowledge with this Europe Travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are many more travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering specific continents and subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, museums and much more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
01. Which is the only capital city in the world which is divided by a wall?
You can learn more about Northern Cyprus in my Northern Cyprus Travel Guide.
02. Which is the official currency of Svalbard?
You can learn more about Svalbard in my Svalbard Travel Guide.
03. This is the flag of which country?
04. The Grand-Place is the main square of which capital city?
05. What is the name of this large public greenspace in Paris?
06. Which is the capital of the Isle of Man?
If you wish to learn more about the Isle of Man, you can refer to my Isle of Man Travel Guide.
07. In which city would you be if you were visiting the headquarters of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta?
If you wish to learn more about the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, you can refer to my SMOM Travel Guide.
08. Which local currency would you be spending if you were visiting Iceland?
If you wish to learn more about Iceland, you can refer to my Iceland Travel Guide.
09. Where would you be if you were visiting Tórshavn?
If you wish to learn more about the Faroe Islands, you can refer to my Faroe Islands Travel Guide.
10. This is the flag of which territory?
If you wish to learn more about the Aland Islands, you can refer to my Aland Islands Travel Guide.
11. Located on the north coast of Africa, Ceuta is an autonomous territory of which European country?
12. Skopje is the capital of which country?
13. Which is the most populous European country?
The most populous European country is Russia, with a population of over 145 million.
14. The breakaway state of Transnistria is internationally recognised as a part of which country?
If you wish to learn more about Transnistria, you can refer to my Transnistria Travel Guide.
15. This is the flag of which country?
16. The popular tourist neighbourhood of Nyhavn is located in which city?
17. Which is the capital of the country of Georgia?
18. Which local currency would you be spending if you were visiting Warsaw?
19. This is the flag of which country?
20. Which is the capital of Slovenia?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who has spent 36 years on a slow meander around the globe, visiting all seven continents and 229 UN+ countries and territories.
He founded taste2travel to pique one’s curiosity and inspire wanderlust.