This is an Asia Travel Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know Asia? Test your knowledge with this Asia travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share your results with friends using the social media buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
Did you know? There are many different quizzes on taste2travel which cover subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, geography and more. You can access the quizzes here.
01. The second-highest highway in the world, the Pamir highway, traverses the Pamir region in which country?
02. Which is the capital of Kazakhstan?
03. In which country would you be if you were visiting the King Abdulaziz Centre for World Culture?
04. At 508 metres (1,667 ft), what’s the name of the tallest skyscraper in Taipei?
05. In which country would you be if you were exploring the sights of Bohol Island?
06. Which country is highlighted on the map?
07. Which is the (very densely populated) capital of the Maldives?
08. This is the flag of which country?
09. Which river forms the border between China and North Korea?
10. Which building appears on the flag of Cambodia?
11. Which local currency would you be using if you were shopping in Thailand?
12. The fabled city of Samarkand is located in which country?
13. In which Japanese city would you be if you were visiting the very golden, Kinkaku-ji temple?
14. Orangutans are native to the rain forests of which two countries?
15. This is which country?
16. Which is the capital of Bangladesh?
17. This is the flag of which country?
18. The nation of Qatar is almost entirely surrounded by which body of water?
19. Which country is highlighted on the map?
20. Turkey is a transcontinental country located in both Asia and Europe. What percentage of the country's territory lies in Asia?
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Author: Darren McLean
A perpetual traveller, photographer, travel writer and owner of taste2travel, a website which aims to inspire wanderlust.