Countries of the World Quiz
This is a Countries of the World Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know the Countries of the World? Test your knowledge with this quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share your results with friends using the social media buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are 40 different travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities and more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. What's the capital of Barbados?
02. In terms of area, what's the smallest Republic on the planet?
03. What's the capital of North Korea?
04. In terms of area, which is the 2nd largest country in South America?
05. What's the name of the currency of Turkey?
06. The Hindu Kush mountain range can be found in which country?
07. Which country is home to the Salar de Uyuni, the World's largest salt plain?
08. Which country would you be in if you were visiting the Galápagos Islands?
09. Which country shares a land border with Papua New Guinea?
10. How many countries does China share a border with?
11. What's the capital of Guyana?
12. The world's 2nd longest river flows through which country?
13. Which country would you be in if you were visiting the ancient city of Samarkand?
14. What's the name of the highest mountain in New Zealand?
15. What's the capital of Tajikistan?
16. Which is the most populous city in Ecuador?
17. Which country would you be in if you were watching the sunset from the capital of Port-au-Spain?
18. Cayenne is the capital of which territory?
19. Which country is considered an 'atoll' nation?
20. In which US city would you find Anish Kapoor's 'The Bean'?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Countries of the World Quiz Countries of the World Quiz
Author: Darren McLean
A perpetual traveller, photographer, travel writer and owner of taste2travel, a website which aims to inspire wanderlust.