World Currency Quiz
This is a World Currency Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know your World currencies? Test your knowledge with this currency quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share your results with friends using the social media buttons at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are more than 40 different travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities and more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
01. Which local currency would you be spending if you were shopping in Northern Cyprus?
02. Which is the official currency of Cape Verde?
03. Which is the official currency of Vietnam?
04. Polymer banknotes were first developed and issued (in 1988) by which country?
05. How many official currencies are recognised, worldwide, by the United Nations as legal tender?
06. In which breakaway state is plastic-token currency legal tender?
07. If you were settling a restaurant bill in Pago Pago, using the local currency, which would you be using?
08. Which currency is pictured here?
09. Which is the official currency of Greenland?
10. The Euro is the official currency of which country?
11. This is the currency of which country?
12. Which is the official currency of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta?
13. The United States dollar is the official currency of which Pacific nation?
14. Which is the official currency of Tajikistan?
15. On which island is the Eastern Caribbean dollar the official currency?
16. Which is the official currency of Papua New Guinea?
17. If you were buying dinner in Manila, which local currency would you be spending?
18. This is the currency of which country?
19. Which is the official currency of Norfolk Island?
20. Which is the official currency of Guyana?
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
World Currency Quiz
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who is focused on visiting all 246 countries and territories on the UN+ list.
He has currently visited 215 countries and territories.
Darren is an avid photographer, travel writer, scuba diver and owner/ author of taste2travel.com – a website which offers travel guides, travel quizzes, photography and much more.