World Capitals Quiz
This is a World Capitals Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know your Capital cities?
Test your knowledge with this World Capitals quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are many more travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering specific continents and subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, museums and much more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. Georgetown is the capital of which country?
02. Nuku'alofa is the capital of which country?
03. Pago Pago is the capital of which territory?
04. Which is the capital of Iceland?
05. Which country has Funafuti as its capital?
06. What is the capital of Suriname?
07. The capital of the Faroe Islands is?
08. Pyongyang is the capital of which country?
09. Oranjestad is the capital of which territory?
10. The capital of Kiribati is?
11. What is the capital of Bermuda?
12. Malé is the capital of which country?
13. Kralendijk is the capital of which territory?
14. Which is the capital of the Federated States of Micronesia?
15. Ngerulmud is the capital of which country?
16. Fort-de-France is the capital of which territory?
17. Which is the capital of San Marino?
18. Bridgetown is the capital of which country?
19. The capital of the Marshall Islands is?
20. Although permanently abandoned following its complete destruction after a volcanic eruption, Plymouth is still the 'de jure' capital (making it the only ghost town that serves as a capital) of which territory?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who has spent 36 years on a slow meander around the globe, visiting all seven continents and 229 UN+ countries and territories.
He founded taste2travel to pique one’s curiosity and inspire wanderlust.