World Islands Quiz
This is a World Islands Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know your World islands? Test your knowledge with this World Islands quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share your results with friends using the social media buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
Did you know? There are many different quizzes on taste2travel which cover subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, geography and more. You can access the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. This is the flag of which island nation?
02. Which British Crown Dependency is the most southerly?
03. If you were shopping in Manana Souk, which currency would you be using?
04. Which island nation would you be visiting if you had just arrived at Faleolo International Airport.
05. The long-extinct Dodo bird was endemic to which island nation?
06. This is the flag of which island nation?
07. The Faroe Islands are a territory of which country?
08. Oranjestad is the capital of which island?
09. Nassau is the capital of which island nation?
10. Picturesque St. Georges served as the former capital of which island?
11. The capital of Iceland is?
12. This is the flag of which British Crown Dependency?
13. If you were visiting the island nation of Kiribati, which currency would you be spending?
14. Which language is spoken on the Åland islands, an autonomous region of Finland.
15. The Blue Hole of Voh is a naturally occurring phenomenon found on which French territory?
16. If you were viewing the 'Piton de la Fournaise' volcano, which French territory would you be visiting?
17. Which is the capital of the French territory of Mayotte?
18. This is the flag of which island nation?
19. In terms of elevation, which is the world’s lowest country?
20. If you were hiking on the island of Tutuila, which American territory would you be visiting?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram
Author: Darren McLean
Owner of taste2travel.com – an avid traveller, photographer, travel writer and adventurer.
I hope you enjoy reading my content.