Central America Quiz
This is a Central America Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know Mexico and Central America? Test your knowledge with this Central America quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share your results with friends using the social media buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are 40 different travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities and more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
01. The ancient Mayan city of Tikal is located in which country?
02 . The tiny island of Caye Caulker is located in which country?
03 . In which country would you be if you were watching 'La Danza de los Voladores' (Dance of the Flyers) at 'La Alborada' festival in San Miguel de Allende?
04 . If you were shopping in Nicaragua, which currency would you be using?
05 . In which country is the ruined ancient Mayan city of Palenque?
06. The Panama hat is made in which country?
07. The Mexican city of Acapulco lies on which body of water?
08 . Which of these countries is more southerly?
09. In which country is the Manuel Antonio National Park located?
10. The historic city of Granada is the oldest city of which country?
11. By which name are these colourful hand-made instruments known?
12. If you were shopping at the weekly craft market in Chichicastenango, Guatemala, which currency would you be using?
13. This is the flag of which country?
14. Public transportation in Guatemala is comprised of former school buses from which country?
15. Founded in 1524, the historic city of Antigua is located in the central highlands of which country?
16. Which type of traditional food is being prepared by this Mayan villager?
17. The Sea of Cortez is a body of water located between mainland Mexico and which other land mass?
18. The natives of Guatemala are descendants of which ancient civilisation?
19. Which country is famous for its canal?
20. This type of lizard is commonly seen on the beaches of Costa Rica. What is it?
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Author: Darren McLean
A perpetual traveller, photographer, travel writer and owner of taste2travel, a website which aims to inspire wanderlust.