South America Travel Quiz
This is a South America Travel Quiz from taste2travel!
How well do you know South America?
Test your knowledge with this South America travel quiz from taste2travel.
How well will you score? Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the quiz – will you get to see the legendary Marco Polo?
Don’t forget to share this quiz with friends using the social media buttons located at the top of the quiz.
Did you know?
There are many more travel quizzes on taste2travel, covering specific continents and subjects such as currencies, flags, maps, capital cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, museums and much more.
You can access all the quizzes here.
Share your Results:
01. The Perito Moreno Glacier, the world's third largest reserve of fresh water, is located in which country?
02. This is the flag of which country?
03. In which country is the source of the Amazon river located?
04. Which is the capital of Ecuador?
05. The Atacama desert is located in which country?
06. The historic port city of Cartagena is located in which country?
07. The Essequibo river flows through which country?
08. In terms of area, which is the smallest country in South America?
09. If you were visiting the sights of Asunción, in which country would you be?
10. The administrative capital of La Paz is located in which country?
11. The statue 'Christ the Redeemer' overlooks which city?
12. Which is the largest lake in South America?
13. This is the flag of which country?
14. Bogota is the capital of which country?
15. If you were shopping in the Ecuadorian city of Guayaquil, and spending the official currency, which would you be using?
16. The city of Salvador is located in which country?
17. Located at 2,430 metres/ 7,970 feet, Machu Picchu was created by which civilisation?
18. At 6,962 m (22,841 ft), which is the highest peak in South America?
19. Which is the official language of Cayenne?
20. The island of Tierra del Fuego is divided between which two countries?
Share your Results:
Why not further test your knowledge with another taste2travel quiz?
Other travel-related quizzes are also available on BuzzFeed.
Follow me on Instagram:
Author: Darren McLean
Darren McLean is an Australian full-time digital nomad who has spent 36 years on a slow meander around the globe, visiting all seven continents and 229 UN+ countries and territories.
He founded taste2travel to pique one’s curiosity and inspire wanderlust.