A quick Caribbean travel quiz from taste2travel.
Don’t forget to check out other taste2travel quizzes.
Once completed, you can share your results with friends using the buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
01. What is the capital of St. Lucia?
02. On which Caribbean island would you be if you were laying on the beach at Boca Chica?
03. How many countries use the Eastern Caribbean Dollar (EC$)?
04. Windwardside is a town located on which Dutch Territory?
05. Which country is the only source of the gemstone 'Larimar'?
06. What is the capital of Cuba?
07. What is the capital of Turks & Caicos?
08. Which one of the following is NOT a British Territory?
09. Which Caribbean island claims to be the birthplace of the Pina Colada?
10. On which island would you be if you had just landed at Princess Juliana International Airport?
11. This island used to be a Swedish colony but is now a French Territory.
12. The island of St. Eustatius (Statia) is a territory of which country?
13. Nassau is the capital of which country?
14. What is the capital of Puerto Rico?
15. Coffee is grown on the slopes of the Blue Mountains in which country?
16. What is the capital of Anguilla?
17. Which country would you be visiting if you were snorkeling on Tobago Cay?
18. On which island would you be if you were visiting The Pitch Lake (the largest natural deposit of asphalt in the world).
19. Which country is a member of CARICOM (Caribbean Community)?
20. The capital of this British Territory is Road Town.
Author: Darren McLean
Owner of taste2travel.com – an avid traveler, photographer, travel writer and adventurer.
I hope you enjoy reading my content.