A quick South America travel quiz from taste2travel.
Don’t forget to check out other taste2travel quizzes.
Once completed, you can share your results with friends using the buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
01. How many countries/ territories share a land border with Brazil?
02. What is the capital of Suriname?
03. In which country would you be if you were visiting Kaieteur falls - the world's tallest single drop waterfall.
04. Where is the Kourou space centre located?
05. In which country is the Panama hat made?
06. Easter Island is a part of which country?
07. In which country would you be if you were flying over the pre-Colombian Nazca lines?
08. The underground Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira (the world's largest) is located in which country?
09. This is the flag of which country?
10. Which country was formerly a Dutch colony?
11. The Galapagos Islands are a part of which country?
12. What is the approximate length of Chile in kilometres?
13. This is the flag of which country?
14. At 10,582 square kilometers (4,086 sq mi), the Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt flat. In which country is it located?
15. Which country uses the US dollar as its official currency?
16. In which capital would you be if you were spending Euro's (the official currency)?
17. Which is the longest river in South America?
18. Situated at 3,400 metres (11,152 feet), the Andean city of Cusco is located in which country?
19. Cerro Fitz Roy is the main star of the Fitz Roy National Park in Patagonia. The peak straddles the border of which two countries?
20. This is the flag of which country?
Author: Darren McLean
I’m the owner of taste2travel.com – an avid traveler, photographer, travel writer and adventurer. I hope you enjoy reading my content.