A quick Pacific Islands travel quiz from taste2travel. Good luck!
01. Which is a territory of New Zealand?
02. What is the capital of the Republic of the Marshall Islands?
03. Which country uses the Australian dollar as its official currency?
04. This island once served as a WWII base for the Japanese navy. Its lagoon is now home to a fleet of bombed warships, making it the best wreck diving location on the planet.
05. This atoll was used by the US military as a testing ground for its nuclear weapons program.
06. What is the capital of the Federated States of Micronesia?
07. This is the flag of which nation?
08. Which country uses the US dollar as its official currency?
09. On which island would you be if you were visiting Nan Madol (one of the most significant ruin complexes in the Pacific)?
10. This is the flag of which country?
11. Which country was formerly known as the Gilbert Islands?
12. This island is famous for its nearly 900 monumental statues called Moai.
13. The tiny atoll of Aitutaki is a part of which country?
14. Which one of the following is a French Territory?
15. If you were shopping on Guam which currency would you be using?
16. This is the flag of which country?
17. What is the capital of Samoa?
18. If you paid for a meal on Rarotonga using the official currency, which currency would you have used?
19. This is the flag of which country?
20. What is the capital of Papua New Guinea?
Author: Darren McLean
Darren is an avid traveler, photographer, travel writer, diver, adventurer and the author of taste2travel.com