A quick Asia travel quiz from taste2travel.
Don’t forget to check out other taste2travel quizzes.
Once completed, you can share your results with friends using the buttons at the bottom of the quiz.
01. What's the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)?
02. This is the flag of which country?
03. If you were shopping in Ho Chi Minh City which currency would you be spending?
04. Marina Bay Sands is a hotel, casino and shopping complex located in which city?
05. This is the flag of which country?
06. In which city would you be if you were viewing the reclining Buddha at Wat Pho?
07. El Nido is famous for it's snorkeling and diving. On which Philippine island is it located?
08. The Forbidden City is located in the heart of which city?
09. Which Asian country is the flattest country in the world?
10. This is the flag of which country?
11. In which country is Buddhism NOT the principle religion?
12. In which city would you be if you were shopping at the Chatuchak Weekend Market?
13. What's the name of the current Supreme Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)?
14. What's the capital of Armenia?
15. This is the flag of which country?
16. Joseph Stalin was born in which Asian country?
17. The island of Borneo is home to Orangutans and citizens of which three countries?
18. Which country is highlighted on the map?
19. Koh Phi Phi is a popular tourist destination in which country?
20. What's the name of the currency of China?
Author: Darren McLean
Owner of taste2travel.com – an avid traveler, photographer, travel writer and adventurer.
I hope you enjoy reading my content.